The Ark Encounter, Thoroughbreds & Bourbon
AUGUST 15-17, 2018
Please join us on a very unique tour to Kentucky. This tour will include a little bit of everything from The Ark to horses, from Lincoln to bourbon, plus a little bit of shopping.
Included in this tour will be, Round Trip Motor Coach Transportation, 2 nights Accommodation in Bardstown KY, ALL Sightseeing and Admissions listed in the itinerary, 2 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners. This tour will be escorted by Brian & Shelly Rippy.
This Tour Includes the following Attractions:
- VISIT THE ARK ENCOUNTER
- GUIDED TOUR OF OLD FRIENDS HORSE FARM
- GUIDED TOUR OF KEENELAND HORSE RACE TRACK
- DINNER AT THE HISTORIC TALBOTT TAVERN IN BARDSTOWN
- GUIDED TOUR OF LINCOLN HOMESTEAD STATE PARK
- GUIDED TOUR OD MORDECAI LINCOLN HOUSE
- GUIDED TOUR OF ISC BARREL MANUFACTURER
- VISIT LEBANON NATIONAL MILITARY CEMETERY
- GUIDED DRIVING TOUR OF LEBANON, KY
- GUIDED TOUR OF GETHSEMANI ABBEY
- SHOPPING IN BARDSTOWN, KY
- GUIDED TOUR OF BUFFALO TRACE DISTILLERY
- DINNER & ENTERTAINMENT AT THE HOFBRAUHAUS IN NEWPORT, KY
Please contact us for additional tour details and pricing.