Fall Colors of the North
September 24-29, 2018
Come join us as we explore the Autumn beauty of Minnesota and Wisconsin. This 6 day bus tour will certainly have something for everyone! We should hit the Fall colors at the perfect time for viewing. And, have you ever wondered where the Mississippi River starts? Well, we will not only see it, but you will have the opportunity to actually WALK across it.
During our 6 days on the road, we will also visit Charles Lindbergh's Home, Tour Bemidji Woolen Mills, Visit with Native Americans, Tour a Historic Great Lakes Freighter, attend the 46th annual Cranberry Festival in Warrens, WI and much, much more. Overnight stays will be in St Paul MN, Bemidji MN, Duluth, MN & Madison WI. Two of our hotels are on the shores of the waterfront!!!!!
This tour includes Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation, 5 - nights hotel Accommodation, 5 - Breakfasts, 2 - Lunchs, 2 - Dinners, all tours and admission as stated in the itinerary. This tour will be escorted by Brian & Shelly Rippy.
Sightseeing includes but is not limited to:
- Tour the Charles Lindbergh Historic Home
- Visit Lake Itasca, MN
- Lunch at the Douglas Lake Lodge
- Tour the Jacob Brower Visitor Center
- Guided tour of "The Headwaters of the Mississippi River"
- Visit the Mary Gibbs Mississippi Headwaters Center
- Photo stop at Paul Bunyan & Babe Statue in Bemidji, MN
- Guided tour & Shopping of Bemidji Woolen Mills
- Live presentation of "Raptors Rule"
- Lunch at Buena Vista Chalet
- Tour the Lumberjack Hall or Fame
- Take a Horse Drawn Wagon Ride to see the Continental Divide
- Live Native American Artist Demonstration
- Tour the Judy Garland Home & Museum
- Guided Sightseeing tour of Duluth, MN
- Tour the SS Meteor Great Lakes Freighter
- Enjoy the 46th annual Warrens Wi Cranberry Festival
- Guided Tour of Wetherby's Cranberry Farm
- Guided tour of Madison, WI
Please contact us for pricing and complete tour details.